NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Todd Boynton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2020 13:19:09 -0500
We are continuing to have random issues with voicemail message waiting
indicator lights for all campuses.  For some people they may be stuck on or
off.  We are working with the vendor on a solution.  Voicemail is working
and users can receive messages.  Those who sync voicemail with GMail will
continue to receive their messages in GMail.

More information will be provided when available.

--
Todd Boynton
University of Maine System

(207)581-3549