From:
Melanie Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melanie Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2022 13:56:17 -0400
Hello everyone~

We hosted a wonderful event with author Karen Odden on Monday evening.
There are two hardcover copies of her book Down a Dark River free for the
taking. The book is really good and the start of a Victorian mystery
series. The second book is due in October through Crooked Lane Books.

Karen Odden was a great speaker and my guess is she would be willing to
chat with your library online if you are interested. Send me an email if
you are!

Happy Wednesday,

Melanie

--