NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Chris Thibault <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2018 14:31:31 -0400
I am moving this to Sunday 4/8/2018  to give people more time to react to any potential issues and hopefully make it less impactful to users.

Chris Thibault
Network Engineer
Network Maine, University of Maine System US:IT
(207) 780-4392