From:
"Brian Cavanaugh @ Koessler Athletics" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Cavanaugh @ Koessler Athletics
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1993 17:26:12 -0500
Thanks to all Hockey - L 'ers for putting the pressure
on to get this weekend games on TV.  Please let us know
where it is on satellite because here in Buffalo they do
not carry SportsChannel and I'm going to a local watering
hole and demanding hockey over b-ball on the dish.

Also, since Canisius College is a "stones throw" from
Lake Erie - I would like to be a part of the new
and expanded version of the GLI.  I know we would take
a few lumps but I promise to beat the spread.  Our city
is known as City of Good Neighbors and Queen City of
Lake Erie.

Have a great weekend of playoff hockey - best of luck to
all - no predictions - just enjoying it.

Brian Cavanaugh
Canisius College
Bitnet: Cavanaugh@Canisius