From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2011 18:29:40 +0000
Why wouldn't they all get auto-bids?

If the WCHA and CCHA stay separate and get to six teams, that would push the tournament to having 7 auto-bids out of 16 teams. That's hardly out of line with other sports, and only one more than existed until the CHA folded.

By forming a 6-team conference, I think the Big Ten (Note: May not actually contain ten) have accidentally started a trend towards more, but smaller, conferences.

John

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.