From:
Tim Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:24:06 -0400
From http://www.ncaa.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/031710aaa.html
(there is a link at bottom of that page to order tickets after mid-night tonight)

"March 17, 2010    NCAA Release

The ticket application for the 2011 NCAA Men's Frozen Four in Saint Paul, Minnesota, will be available at 12:01 a.m. Eastern time, April 1, 2010, on the NCAA Web site, www.NCAA.com.  All applications must be submitted electronically and are due by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time, June 1, 2010.

The NCAA will once again use a ticket application and allocation process, which rewards previous ticket purchasers, that was implemented with the 2002 NCAA Men’s Frozen Four in Saint Paul, Minnesota.

From the allotment of tickets available to the general public, approximately half of the tickets will be held for priority ticket applicants (those who have previously purchased tickets, beginning with the 1997 Men’s Frozen Four in Milwaukee).  The remaining tickets will be available, through a random selection process, to those applying for the first time.

Those applications not filled from the priority ticket allotment will be transferred to the other allotment of tickets, available for the first-time applicants, for a second chance at being randomly selected.

There is a limit of four tickets per household.  Ticket quantities are limited.  Tickets are subject to availability.

Thank you for your support of the NCAA Division I Men’s Ice Hockey Championship."