From:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:39:52 -0600
I'll bite, Minnesota bid for the regional championship and they were awarded
it, next season everyone is going to be complaining about UND and them
getting an unfair advantage, It happen to DU and UND when we had to play the
UofMich in Yost arean... Some peoiple need to get over this, its a fact of
college hockey. I suspect that Minnesota or any of the 4 WCHA in the tourney
would go into Cornell's barn and beat them too. Next subject to beat to
death.

Eric Burton

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time with the Blood of
Patriots and Tyrants.