From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:06:41 -0500
To all attending the dinner: Your check had better be in the mail soon.

Bill Schneller wrote:

> Does it happen to mention if practices will be open to the public and
> what
> time they will be? Has anyone seen that info elsewhere?

I looked through the book briefly and didn't see anything about the
practices.  I did see that they will have fan giveaways but to get the
CD holder you have to be one of the first 1500 in attendance.  It seemed
like they had that many CD holders at one door in Albany.  I really like
my CD holder I got in Albany and take it to work everyday.  I was hoping
for another nice free gift but I really doubt I will be in the first 1500.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!