From:
Bill Schneller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Schneller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 21:39:19 -0500
Does it happen to mention if practices will be open to the public and what
time they will be? Has anyone seen that info elsewhere?

The last time the Frozen Four was in Boston I took my 5 year old to the
practices (and ran into Ed Moller who was doing likewise as I recall.)  My
lad, wearing his best Providence Hockey sweatshirt (the one with the
Zamboni on it) was sitting next to the small circular hole in the glass
that the photographers use.  The BC players kept passing him pucks through
the opening, to the point that he couldn't carry any more.  We (my son and
I) thought that was pretty nice.  I don't know if Ed thought much of it,
since he bleeds BU red.  Then Jerry York skated by, pointed at my son, and
said "get that kid a BC sweatshirt."  I don't know who Jerry was talking
to, but I wanted him to know we still haven't gotten that shirt.

-Bill Schneller