From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:56:22 -0500
Note: do not reply to this message.  Please send reply to

I think I will be involved in organizing a Hockey-l dinner if there is
one in Boston.  I don't know who will be in charged.  I thought it might
be nice to get a rough idea of how many people want to join in.  Since
the list is so inactive I was wondering if there will be a gathering at
all.  Perhaps I will be dining alone.  But we will see.  So, if you
think you will be interested in a Hockey-L dinner please email  me and
let me know how many you think you will have in your group.

If you are in the Boston area and want to help out, have suggestions of
eating places or whatever, please let me know.  Even if you are not in
the Boston area and want to help out, please speak up.  I might be close
to Boston but I don't go there much and don't eat out there much either.

So please write to my [log in to unmask] so I will have all
Hockey L info in one mailbox.  Thanks.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!