From:
Bill Schneller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Schneller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 16:28:13 -0500
I hate to have to do it but I have two tickets for sale to the 2003 NCAA
Frozen Four in Buffalo, NY at the HSBC Arena. Sec. 112U, Row 26, seats 19
and 20. Face value ($245) plus shipping (anywhere between $3 priority mail
and $14 next day delivery).

Preference will be given to long-time hockey-l'ers. Prove you've been
around awhile by first telling me what is a ceramic dalmation and then
naming two of the people involved from the start - one who's still very
instrumental in making "this thing of ours" happen, and one who's moved on
(or is lurking very quietly.)

Please respond to me privately at [log in to unmask] Thanks.
-Bill