From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:49:27 -0500
I think this seniority idea is more widespread than I originally thought.
Next year, the east regionals of roundball will be held at the Pepsi in Albany. This year the NCAA wrestling championships
were held here.

In this morning's paper, they announced the start of ticket applications for next year's tournament. In the article they explained the lottery system but they implied that "priority"
would be given to past ticket holders (of hockey, basketball (preliminary round was here several years back) and wrestling.

It was unclear whether priority would be given to past ticket buyers of any NCAA event or whether they specifically were referring to NCAA events at the Pepsi