From:
Greg Friedman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg Friedman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 1996 21:25:11 EST
I know that the topic of referees has been a controversial one lately.
In light of that, if the game progressed anything like i heard it on the
radio, I have to congratulate referee john (?) gallagher. After years
of calling lop-sided games against brown, he finally cost the team a playoff
game neglecting many a call and allowing clarkson a kicked-in goal as
clarkson beat the bears 5-3 (the last on an empty net). If I look forward
to one thing about my forthcoming graduation, it is that I may never have
to watch gallagher ref another game.

greg friedman
brown'96