From:
Comstrike <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstrike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 1994 17:52:17 -0500
I don't know what it is about FSU but those guys give us trouble all the
time and it is something of a running joke here at BGSU.  I can't help
but belive that the team laxed up some after nailing FSU 7-3 the night
before.  As good as we may be this is still the team we had last year for
the most part.  New coach not withstanding, there are certainly things
need to be ironed out.  Old attitudeds, mid season slids that leave
people scratching their heads, etc.  Likewise there are the mysteries how
this team acts and reacts, why Bob Petrie likes to skate all over the
place, why FSU gives us so much trouble even though we don't even think
of FSU as any kind of rival (most of us who do not travel to the games
there don't even know where it is), why the zamboni guy seems to be at
the arena 24 hours a day, etc.  Oh well maybe a goalie contriversy will
generate some press!  Who knows.

As to the Good Times virus thing....
The university of toledo had a virus transmited throughout their entire
network that knocked out almost every pc they have inside of a day.
People who use AOL and have windows have that AOL shell that leaves a
host of ways a creative programer could sneak somthing on your drive.
Prodigy sometimes assumes command of your computer to update the
interface, which involves the HD, so some services can acess you drive,
and if somebody is creative and knows how such an interface shell is
designed, yes it is entirely posible somebody could do something that
could crash your HD.

Or so I have heard.

Nathan W.L. Boyle
The ultimate BGSU fan.