From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 1994 16:51:37 -0700
re: the post about RPI vs. Harvard on PRIME and possible college hockey on
ESPN:

Once again, I think it behooves us all in the hockey wastelands to bug our
cable providers to try to get the PRIME feed and also write to ESPN
(address posted previously) to convince them there is a lot of interest
.
 If you are in an NHL city,
bring up the idea that college hockey is a great replacement for the pros,
also minor league stuff is good quality.  Stars of the future and all that
rot.  In particular, let me jump on the S Calif people to bug PRIME TICKET
to buy back into the regular Fri nite PRIME college game of the week.
Their program director seems to be out to lunch.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64, hoping to get the Feb game vs. Harvard out of LA!!