From:
Bill Krebs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 1994 11:50:06 EST
It is that time of the year again. My wife and I are planning on going to
JLA to see the series. Are there are other list members planning on attending?.
If so let me know where you will be sitting and we'll stop by. We don't
have any tickets yet. Planned to by them at the gate or from others who
have extras. I would be interested in buying 2 sets. Let me know what you
have via e-mail.

P.S. You will probably recognize us - we are the couple all in green.

Go Green - Go White - Go State!

*** William Krebs
*** e-mail address = [log in to unmask]