Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2017 08:26:41 -0600
From:
Jay Punwar <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Sender:
I'm still here though I did join the Hockey-L Facebook group last year just in case. Though I can get scores & news from various places now back in the day that was not the case and this list was a ray of light. The best part is when ever I had an extra ticket or I needed an extra ticket this list always came though. I loved the fact that I was getting or giving help to real college hockey fans. Whether it was getting help with road trips or attending Hockey-List dinners I've met a lot great people though this list and continue to add to my personal list of hockey friends. This year will be my 26th Frozen Four (not consecutive) and I look forward to many more.

Thanks Wayne you will be missed but you will be well remembered.

Jay Punwar (Wisconsin Hockey)

Sent from my iPhone