MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Danette Madore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2017 16:37:21 -0400
Congratulations on your big move!  I hope it's everything you wish for and
more.  You will be missed Kelly... (btw - take Mary Kate up on her offer,
Aisling is great fun!)

Danette

--
*Danette Madore*
*Coordinator - Upward Bound*

*work - 207.768.9618  cell - 207.551.8787  fax - 207.768.9464*
*New email - [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*