MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Darylen Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2017 11:54:51 -0500
Thanks for sharing, Ginny. Sounds excellent!j
Darylen

*Darylen Cote, Director*
*TRIO College Access Services*
*Upward Bound and Educational Talent Search*
*University of Maine @ Presque Isle*
*181 Main St.*
*Presque Isle, ME  04769*
*207-768-9456 (office)*
*207-592-2672 (mobile)*
*[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> (note new e-mail address!)*