From:
"Balmes, Brian W" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Balmes, Brian W
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1993 11:14:45 EST
    I would like to take my hat off and say goodbye to Minnesota.  There
traditional "recruit locally" policy has surley gone sour.  For years
Minnesota has been a force in the WCHA as well as nationally. But,
stubborn Doug Woog through his tradition mentioned earlier has halted
the Minnesota hockey train to a dead stop.  With the emergence of St.
Cloud and Bemidji, Minnesota no longer has the pick of the litterany
more.  I am so pleased to see St. Cloud dominate Minnesota, hell from
now on everybody will be beating up on the Gophers, even wussy Maine.

--Brian, hockey mastermind p.s. hello Beaver!