From:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1993 11:27:54 EST
I spoke with Harvard's SI office yesterday and they confirmed that
Ted Drury has signed a contract with Calgary.

I would speculate that unless he catches on with the first team,
he will follow what is beginning to be the norm, splitting his time
next year between some farm club and the US Olympic team.

I assume he will finish his education when his knee ... has had
enough.

Bright Hockey Center's ice is 204 by 87 feet.  It is one of the
fastest surfaces I have ever used.  In fact the only other ice
that I remember being as fast was when Yost was first converted
and Michigan had (Farrell) as their coach.

Bright is also one of the coldest places to watch a game.

/
 good shooting
 rhun