From:
Ben Cloutier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Cloutier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1993 13:29:41 EDT
I know to some this is a tired subject but..... Here at Maine I'm not sure
exactly what is going on.  We've got plenty of Canadians on the team so I
understand why the Canadian anthem is sung.  What I don't understand is that
they only sing it once in a while.  I think only two or three times this year.
The band never plays it when it is their turn to do the anthem.  If respect is
going to be given to the Canadian players sometimes, why not all the time.  I
know that most of us rather not hear either and just get on with the game, but
I think that point is irrelevant.  Is the playing of the Canadian Anthem here
just a token favor for our Canadian players?
Curious and confused,
                    Ben,

UMAINE--------NATIONAL CHAMPIONS 1993!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and for you that love this!)

M-A-I-N-E    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!