From:
"Scott.Preadmore" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott.Preadmore
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1992 16:13:00 EDT
Jeff Lewis writes:

>Speaking of TV etc, does anyone know if the CCHA has worked out an<
>agreement with PASS to televise some games this season?           <

  It seems that I did see a commercial on PASS one night mentioning the
PASS CCHA Game of the Week starting in October, and also the Ron Mason
Show, but I don't have a schedule of the games as of yet.  Actually,
I'm not even sure if they have a regular schedule, or if PASS does
the CCHA on a "TBA" basis every week.  If I do come across a schedule,
I will post it to HOCKEY-L.
  If anybody else has a college hockey schedule for NESN, Prime Ticket or
any of the other sport networks (I believe there is one in Minn?), please
post it to the list, or if send it to me directly if I missed it.

Scott Preadmore
Michigan State Univ.
Admin Info Services