From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1992 00:32:54 EDT
>The biggest recruiting news in Madison is that the Ferraro twins,
>Chris and Peter, will be signing with Maine.  Wisconsin sought the two,
>who are among the top college prospects, as well as a number of other
>teams(NMU, SCS, LSSU).

Oh, great.  How did I know this would happen. :-)  Not only were they among
the top prospects, most people had them rated 1-2 and they wanted to attend
the same school, so someone was bound to get a goldmine.  Congrats to Maine
and I'll look forward to seeing them at Merrimack in early November as the
HE schedule kicks off.

At least Merrimack will be landing two top defensemen for next season who
played against the Ferraros this year in the USHL and should know them
pretty well.
---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   mikem@{beanpot,bubba}.ma30.bull.com
(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)