From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2012 23:13:06 -0400
Thanks to all who entered the contest.  I have no idea how long I've been
running this.  I have the spreadsheets going back to 2000 and I know I lost
several years worth during a hard drive crash.

Hopefully, when folks get back from Tampa, they will share their
experiences.

I'm assuming that all Minnesota fans on this list were in Tampa. Otherwise,
they would have already torn into Barry Melrose who kept referring to the
Gophers as Minny on Thursday night.