From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 16:29:30 -0400
Same here.  I was annoyed enough to call the phone number on the last screen
(how quaint).  A very nice lady confirmed my order and priority.

Though the process was probably easier this year (fewer screens), I agree
that the web site did a poor job in tailoring the process to this FF
application.

Cheers, Wayne