Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1992 01:41:08 -0500
A colleague of mine at the Clarkson Integrator (the managing editor) informed
me that Clarkson was thinking of moving all its sports to Division I status.
Currently, all our sports are Division III except for hockey. When I asked why,
he repsonded that the NC$$ recently declared that all of a school's sports
programs will have to be in the same Division (I, II or III). He said that
he read that in last week's The Sporting News and he heard the same around
campus. Anyone else able to confirm that?

BRI FARENELL	CLARKSON '95	[log in to unmask]
THE NEW OPINIONS' EDITOR FOR THE CLARKSON INTEGRATOR...
waiting for applause.	8^)