From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1992 08:05:54 EST
[ forwarded from Brian Farenell ]

HOCKEY-L HOBEY POLL- As of 3/25 9 PM

Here are the results (so far) of the Hockey-L Hobey Baker Award poll.
12 people have voted (two didn't answer the second part of the question).
Hockey-L voters overwhelmingly voted for Maine forward and Hockey East
Player of the Year Scott Pellerin with 8.5 of 12 votes. Voters were
more split on who they felt would eventually be awarded the Hobey as three
candidates finished within one vote of each other

WHO DO YOU FEEL MOST DESERVES TO WIN THE HOBEY BAKER AWARD?
Scott Pellerin, Maine		8.5
Darren Madeley, LSSU		2.5
Duane Derksen, Wisc.		1

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL EVENTUALLY BE GIVEN THE HOBEY BAKER AWARD?
Denny Felsner, Mich		3.5
Pellerin			3
Scott Beattie, NMU		2.5
Madeley				1

Most of the votes were cast by easterners so I encourage all of
you (especially westerners) to participate and please answer
both parts of the poll.

John Hausseler pointed out that actually Hobey voting would reflect
2nd, 3rd, etc. place votes whereas this poll does not. Sorry, I didn't
think of that before but I guess it's too far into the poll to
worry about it now.

If you want to cast your vote please send your responses to both parts
of the question to:

BRI FARENELL	CLARKSON '95
Daaaaa Knights!		Crush the 'Cats!