From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 02:47:13 +0000
St. Lawrence defeated RPI, 6-3.  With the win SLU can do no worse than second in the ECACHL (I believe.)

I was riding past Albany as the game started.  I was pleased to get WRPI but very disappointed when it was overpowered by a radio station from Herkimer County Community College.  It was nice to get to a computer and watch the SLU video feed from about halfway in the second period to the conclusion.  Have I mentioned how wonderful it is to have a free video feed.  Thank you SLU.

First Period:
0:41 - RPI - Eizerman from Unyadov and MacDoanld
19:36 - SLU - Rank from Flannagan and Miskovic
Saves:
SLU  - Petizian - 6
RPI - Lang -11

Second Period:
10:52 - SLU - Goffom frp, Tau;pr amd DeVergilio
18:26 - SLU - Taylor - SH
19:10 - RPI - MacDonald from Luthi and Unyadov PP
Saves:
SLU  - Petizian -   5
RPI - Lang -8

Third Period:
5:48 - RPI - Eizerman from Kerins and Vassel
13:42 - SLU - Hack from M. Wallman
15:19 - SLU - DeVergilio from Giffin
18:37 - SLU - Sandryzyk from Bagnall -EN
Saves:
SLU  - Petizian -  6
RPI - Lang -8

Sara