From:
Rita-Ann Monde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rita-Ann Monde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 18:15:37 -0500
Hi There...
I called Teco arena.. and here's the latest on games times.. it seems
that they say something different each time i talk to or email them...
so, it still maybe worth a call when you arrive 941-948-7825.   if you
have access to the coaching staff of any of the teams involved, you
might be able to confirm this.  Note, this is different than the
information posted on uscollegehockey.com [as checked on saturday
12/21/02].

GAME TIMES: 4 pm and 7:30 pm

PAIRINGS:
saturday at 4, Umass-Amherst v. Ohio State
saturday at 7:30 Cornell v. Maine.

also, i was at both florida everblades games this weekend, and i was
disappointed that they didn't promote the tourney and the fact that
cornell v. maine featured #2 v. #3 in the nation and that ohio state is
also a top 15 team.

If you are looking for areas to meet people .. I have the following
suggestions: the concourse outside sections 113-114 [corner by which the
home team enters/exits the ice] or by section 103/104 [across from the
mario's kitchen concession stand]. the concourse for one of the end
zones [sections 114-118] is blocked off [its the locker room area] so if
you want to get through from one side to the other, you just need to
walk through the arena... you can walk along the boards...

Let's Go Red!!

Rita Monde
Trinity College 1991
Cornell University 2000