Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:12:46 -0600
My understanding is that they are going to do the lottery thing by seniority
again.  But I can't find anything on the website.  I know that last year on
April 1 the seniority apps were mailed out and the public app was available
at the NCAA Championship website.

Any one else have more?

p.s.  I have been advised to send the info on the dinner this week and then
again this weekend as some folks only pick up mail every couple of days.  I
will then be sending the info tomorrow.  Stay tuned!

HOCKEY!!!! -- GO GOPHERS!!!
kam