Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 15:10:19 -0600
I am really confused here.  Last Spring when I got my confirmation letter
from Xcel, the letter included the seat location.  All of you who are noting
that you received your tickets all seem really surprised at where you are
sitting.  Did I get some sort of different letter here?

Just curious.  Thanks.

HOCKEY!!!! -- GO GOPHERS!!!
kam