From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:01:12 -0500
Daydreaming about SLU and Clarkson both hosting NCAA regionals is wonderful.
(Maybe we should set our sights on something more reasonal...like both making
the tourney this season.  ;)  OK, so there won't be enough hotels rooms but I do
think we could get the fans.  Remember, Appleton isn't some huge place.  Many
years ago I drove from the Boston area to Canton to attend an NCAA regional
series (we lost the series - I believe his name was Curtis Joseph).  I am sure
that there are other folks, like me, who would make the trek up to the North
Country to see an  NCAA series.  The hotel room I stayed it wasn't exactly top
of the line.  If I make that trip again, I want a better room.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!