From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 00:55:03 -0500
Well, no one has commented on my error but I will point it out.  Despite
listening to the game and keeping track of the scoring information, I was
not able to correctly give the final score.  It was St. Lawrence defeating
RPI, 5-2.  I guess all the excitement of a win finally went to my head and I
couldn't count straight.  Sorry for the error.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!