From:
Joel Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joel Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 14:29:42 -0600
On Thu, 2 Apr 1998, Anthony Frolik wrote:

> Huh?  UND is only D-I in hockey.  Why would they be so conserned about
> having more teams that are only D-I in hockey?  If they want less D-II
> presence, then maybe they should leave the league.  This doesn't make any
> sense to me.  Does anyone know if this is truly the case and if so, why?

Maybe they saw how MSU hung with them in the WCHA playoffs and how UNO did
in it's first season and got scared of all the additional losses they'd
have on their conference record.  :)

Joel

Joel Mack ([log in to unmask])                         Omaha, NE
Home Page: http://www.tconl.com/~jmack
The UNOfficial UNO Maverick Hockey Home Page:
   http://www.mavhockey.com