From:
Garrett Lanzy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Garrett Lanzy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 17:31:32 -0500
For the benefit of those traveling in from out of town (like me)...

... as of 3:28pm EST 3/31/98...

.Wednesday: Considerable cloudiness. Becoming breezy late. High 70 to 75. Northeast wind 5
to 10 mph becoming southwest and increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon.

Wednesday Night: Showers likely. Chance of a thunderstorm. Low 55 to 60. Chance of rain 60
percent.

.Thursday: Showers likely early, becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 65.
Chance of rain 60 percent.

.EXTENDED FORECAST...
.FRIDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY.  LOWS IN THE 30S.  HIGHS IN THE 50S.
.SATURDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY.  LOWS IN THE 30S.  HIGHS IN THE 50S.
.SUNDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY.  LOWS 25 TO 35.  HIGHS IN THE 50S.

... and a note from the Area Forcast Discussion (which is basically a log the
meteorolgists use to communicate with each other):

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES.  THIS TIME LAST YEAR SNOW WAS
BEGINNING TO FALL WITH 2-3 FEET ON THE WAY.  TODAY...SEVERAL
SITES...ORH/BOS/BDL AMONG A FEW...HAVE REACH ALL TIME MARCH
HIGHS AND SOME HAVE REACHED 90 FOR 1ST TIME EVER IN MARCH.
NEXT YEAR SHOULD BE INTERESTING!

[I'm glad the finals are in Boston *this* year!]

Garrett