From:
Thomas Ormsby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Ormsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 17:21:18 -0400
Clarkson's bell is still there but it is not used very often.  Why?  I don't
know.

As for the loud horn, Clarkson has installed a large air horn, simular to ones
used on trains.  They have a student worker sitting on a platform in the
rafters who blows the horn everytime CU scores a goal, when they come onto the
ice before the beginning of each period and at the end of a victorious game.

I think that the horn is more annoying for the home fans then the opposing
team/fans.  I've been to three games at Cheel Arena this year and have come
out with a headache each time because of that **** horn.

Maybe it will just take time to get use to the horn but I do think the bell
should continue to ring.

Tormsby
CU '93