From:
Jeff Walden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Walden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 12:31:39 -0600

        In today's Grand Forks Herald it was said that UND will sign two
Minnesota kids today during the early signing period.  The first kid is
Brad Defauw from Apple Valley and the other kid is Peter Armbrust from
Edina.  A question for any of you Minnesota High School Hockey followers:

Are these kids a good pick up for the Sioux???

        I got a kick out of one of the reasons why Armbrust wanted to
play for North Dakota.  He said and I quote "The other big deal is the
hunting.  I love to hunt any kind of bird, and I hear the duck and goose
hunting up in North Dakota is really good."

They got birds up here???

                                Jeff

                  From the Iceberg I Call North Dakota!!!