From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 00:27:33 -0100
Pam Sweeney writes:
>Taken from the 11/7/95 Minnesota Daily web archive.
>[deleted]
>Well, things haven't changed that much for the Huskies. Nine games into the
>season, Michigan Tech leads the league with 300 penalty minutes. The Huskies
>are averaging 33.3 minutes per game and have had two 10-minute game
>disqualifications.

BTW, this is an example of the inconsistency in record keeping among the
four conferences.  Apparently the WCHA counts a DQ as one penalty for 10
minutes.  HE counts it as one penalty for 0 minutes.  I believe the CCHA
counts it as one penalty for 5 minutes, and I am not sure about the ECAC.

Mike Machnik                   [log in to unmask]            *HMM* 11/13/93