From:
Bob Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 1995 12:03:25 -0400
The changes in facility at OSU will require a fundamental change in style and
philosophy. We've come to expect OSU as a clutching, corner-mucking team that
suited the confines of the OSU Ice Arena. With the open ice of an Olympic-sized
arena, Markell will have to recruit speed and skill. Was this a reason for the
release of Welsh?

In any event, as a CCHA fan and Ohio resident, I'm excited for the Buckeyes and
am looking forward to a new era in Columbus. Success of the program will
generate tremendous publicity and interest across the State (the Ohio version
of America's Team). I could easily root the Bucks to second place every year!

Bob Hall
BG '72