From:
Geoff Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 1995 00:54:33 -0400
The following players have verbally committed to Harvard:

Craig MacDonald (F), Lawrence Academy
Mike Bent (F), Nobles & Greenough
Ethan Oberman (D), Hotchkiss
Ben Story (D), Ottawa (COJHL)
Peter Zackowich (G), Deerfield

Plus, the return of Ethan Philpott, soph F, after one year with
Des Moines (I think) of the USHL. I assume there are others in
the Harvard class, I'll post 'em when I get 'em.

I know of two players who have verbally committed to Brown,

Paul Giblin (F), Hotchkiss
Tom Riles (D), USHL

As a bonus recruit for any of you westerners, how about:

Paul Johnson (D) (from somewhere in Minn.) to Colorado College

Coming soon to a Hockey-L near you - Harvard: Was it 1989-90 All
Over Again?, Princeton recruits, and Princeton postseason awards.

Geoff Howell
The Trenton Times
Drop the Puck