From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 09:11:06 -0700
I must say that my school chum at RPI, Bob Stagat, blew a long held myth
with his recent posting!  The California chambers of commerce will never
forgive him.  So, just for the record, it never rains in California, and
this wet stuff falling from the sky right now is just heavy dew.....

Obligatory hockey content:  A query about the tournament games:  are OTs
the usual 5 minute sessions or not?  I seem to remember in the '85 tourney
where 3 of the final four were multiple OTs Ibelieve, that they are 10
minutes?

Tony Buffa
RPI '64

Go Engineers!!