From:
Mark Jastorff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 1995 07:53:55 -0500
On Mon, 20 Mar 1995, Karen Ambrose wrote:

> Since I haven't seen Denver at all this year, I would be interested in any
> information about them from either Denver fans or others who have seen them
> play.  I would be happy to respond with info about the UNH Wildcats.
>
> Also, how do you BU fans feel about a possible rematch with LSSU Saturday
> night.  I have a friend who feels that BU "got screwed" by having LSSU in
> their bracket.  I know I was relieved that UNH doesn't have to play them.
>  What are your thoughts?
>
> Karen Ambrose, UNH '72

Why would any body feel like they got the short end of the stick playing
a #5 seed IF they win the first game? Admittedly we felt that way last
year by having to play the
Spartans in their own barn..but a hot tem and a couple of breaks is all
it takes to win. There are 12 great hockey teams in the chase.

Mark

Lake State      The System Gets Results
1991  1992  1993  1995 CCHA Playoff Champions
1988  1992  1994  NCAA Div I Champions

> Go
Blue!
Beat the Pioneers in Worcester!! > Go MSU/Michigan!  Beat those Badgers!