From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 1995 10:41:00 EST
My apologies if this has already been posted.  I've
weeded through SO many messages this weekend
I certainly could have missed it.

CCHA Player of the Year: Brian Holzinger, Bowling Green

CCHA Rookie of the Year: Marty Turco, Michigan

CCHA Coach of the Year: Buddy Powers, Bowling Green

CCHA Best Offensive Defenseman: Kelly Perrault, Bowling Green

CCHA Best Defensive Defenseman: Steven Halko, Michigan

CCHA Best Defensive Forward: Wayne Strachan, Lake St

CCHA Best Goaltender: Charles Thuss, Miami
(based on league GAA)

CCHA Scoring Champion: Brendan Morrison, Michigan

Terry Flanagan Award: Charles Thuss, Miami
(overcoming adversity)

CCHA All-Tournament Team:
  F Bates Battaglia, Lake Superior
  F Wayne Strachan, Lake Superior (MVP)
  F Jason Trzcinski, Lake Superior
  D Keith Aldridge, Lake Superior
  D Chris Slater, Michigan State
  G Mike Buzak, Michigan State

John Haeussler
Univ of Michigan
now hoping for that elusive LSSU-Michigan NCAA final