From:
"Andria L. Hunter" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andria L. Hunter
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 1995 12:55:50 -0500
Hello There!

I just wanted to announce an exhibition game that's taking place at
the University of Toronto's Varsity Arena (Bloor Street) on Saturday
March 18th at 8:00 pm.  This should be a very good game as there are
a lot of former/current women's national team members on both teams.
The University of Toronto is picking up 4 players (Sunohara (alumni),
Boyd (alumni), Nystrom, and Schuler), but as far as I know Concordia
will be going with their usual team.

Here is a list of the current/former national team members who will
be playing for each team on Saturday night...

Concordia University has:
  Karyn Bye        -- Team USA 92/94, Pacific Rim 95
  Cammie Granato   -- Team USA 90/92/95, Pacific Rim 95
  Beth Beagan      -- Team USA 90/92/95, Pacific Rim 95?
  Coach Les Lawton -- Team Canada 94
  one player??     -- Pacific Rim 1995 (for Team Canada)

University of Toronto has:
  Karen Nystrom    -- Team Canada 92/94
  Vicki Sunohara   -- Team Canada 90
  Stephanie Boyd   -- Team USA 94, Pacific Rim 95
  Andria Hunter    -- Team Canada 92/94
  Laura Schuler    -- Team Canada 90/92, Pacific Rim 95
  Nathalie Rivard  -- Team Canada 92
  Lori Dupuis      -- Pacific Rim 95

(The above player info is from memory, so hopefully it's correct.)

Should be a great game ... check it out if you're in the area!

Also, I would like to add that if you are one of the 72 people who
has sent me e-mail that I have not answered (I am sending this message
to many of you), please forgive me for not answering ... I probably won't
be able to answer my e-mail until the end of the summer when I get my
thesis finished.  I will however keep my women's hockey web pages up to
date ... so before you send me mail asking me a question, please check
there first.  Thanks for being understanding ... I would love to answer all
the email if I had the time ... and if I had no thesis deadline!!! :-(

Andria Hunter

P.S.  I've added a goalie to my ".sig" ... brief comments/suggestions are
      welcome! (...should I keep her in or leave her out ... or fix her up
      big time? :-))

|       ...  She shoots!     ......    She scoooooores!!!                    |
|                                                   _                 __     |
|      ~o          ~o           ~o             ~o  |         o~    __|\ )_   |
|     z z   .     z z  \_.     z z            z  z           \_\_\      | |  |
|    TEAM CANADA - WOMEN'S WORLD ICE HOCKEY CHAMPIONS - 1990, 1992, 1994     |
|  For women's hockey info via the world wide web:                           |
|       http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~andria                                    |
|    OR http://www.cdf.utoronto.ca/cgi-bin/hpp?andria.html                   |
|  You can also access this information via anonymous FTP to cs.toronto.edu. |
|       My files are in the pub/issac/test directory. (see the README file)  |