From:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 1995 09:11:45 -0500
Yesterday I received the Dec. 31st issue of U.S. College Hockey
Magazine.  In addition to news items and summaries of Division I teams,
they have these feature articles:

1) an interview with Paul Pooley, coach of the Providence Friars (the
cover picture is of goalie Dan Dennis)

2) OSU hockey program

3)  2 views on whether hockey players should use a football-style,
four-point chinstrap

4)  Great Lakes Invitational

5)  U. Vermont player Steve McKell's column on playing hockey over
Christmas break

6)  opinion piece on Michigan Tech's Bob Mancini suspending players for
violating team rules

7)  a list of CCHA alumni who are coaching or otherwise still involved in
hockey (not players)

8) former Hamilton College goalie Guy Hebert earning Male Athlete of the
Year honors from USA Hockey

9) Dartmouth's hockey team going to Switzerland

10) a list of possible Hobey Baker candidates from the CCHA