From:
Geoff Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 09:44:36 -0400
Luiz F. Valente writes:
>I was impressed by Casson Masters of Princeton. Can anyone
who follows Princeton on a regular basis tell whether I'm
on or off the mark?

Masters has great speed, agility and hands, but he lacks upper
body strength and has suffered a bit offensively since being
seperated from classmate Matt Brush. Personally, I think Brush
is the better player right now because he is stronger. That may
be a function of Brush's age (he deferred a year before coming
to Princeton). The two of them remind me of a poor man's Eric
Perrin (Brush) and Martin St. Louis (Masters). According to
BU assistant Blaise MacDonald, Masters was the best college
prospect in Western Canada last year. I'm sure MacDonald
and coach Cahoon would agree that Masters will be a great player
when he puts on 10 or 15 more pounds over the next year.

What does Adam Wodon think? He's seen Masters more than I.

Geoff Howell
The Trenton Times
Drop the Puck