From:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 1995 08:45:42 -0500
Yesterday, I received the Dec. 10th issue of U.S. College Hockey
magazine.  The major articles are:

1) Freshmen playing for the Minnesota Gophers

2)College Hockey Showcase

3) Colorado College doing well without an arena

4) Clarkson reaching the 1,000 win mark faster than anybody else in
Division I history

5) University of Massachusetts-Amherst - their future looks bright

6) the Beanpot rivalry between Bu and Harvard

7) possiblity of Division I teams in Washington and Oregon

7) Steve McKell's column  - the important of the clock in the flow and
intensity of a hockey game

8) list of Hobey Baker candidates from the WCHA

Last time I posted this I got a lot of requests for the subscription
information, so here it is:

12 issues per season (wevery other Monday from the 3rd week in Oct to the
2d week in April)

$27.00 for the season

37 Trask Road
Peabody, MA 01960