From:
Chris Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 14:37:17 -0500
[log in to unmask] writes:
>And what the heck is up with UNH? They are tied for second in Hockey
>East, despite the fact that they are playing all their games with no
>real "home". Very impressive; in fact more impressive to me that
>Northeastern, who seems to be struggling. UNH seems to have quietly
>come on strong. Offense and defense looks real good, and a 10-3-2
>overall record is very impressive.

Well, it's a good record, but most of the wins have been against relatively
weak teams (SLU, Air Force (2), Merrimack (2), BC, PC, UMass-Amherst).  And
even Clarkson and Harvard (the other two wins) haven't been setting the world
on fire.  The only games against a top team (Maine) have resulted in a close
loss and a blowout loss.

We should all have a clearer picture of New Hampshire after January, when
they finally play BU and NU a couple of times.

Chris
Go Blue!