From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 1994 02:33:53 -0500
To anyone and everyone bothered by my comment on Boston University being
"sad", and saying that they were motivated by this years record against
Maine, you have my apologies that was out of line.

In context, the part about BU trying to keep Maine out of the playoffs was
as it was told to me from a source with the team.  I will look for a way to
provide some kind of "proof" aside from the words themselves. I am fully
aware that Maine went to court, not BU or HE, to be able to play in the HE
Playoffs last year.  I am also very aware that Maine took much bashing for
it, including BU.  That is an open wound perhaps, but I will seperate my
opinions from my facts from now on.  If you were offended, please accept my
apologies.
| DERON TREADWELL - [log in to unmask]
|     The Hockey Bears are back in '94!     |
|         M-A-I-N-E  GO BLUE!  11-0-5       |